Senator Mike Regan (R- Cumberland/York) will host a roundtable discussion regarding Pennsylvania’s opioid epidemic at 11:45 a.m. on Wednesday, November 8 at JFT Recovery and Veterans Support Services in Lemoyne. Senator Regan will be joined by state and local officials, including:
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro
- State Representative Steve Bloom (R-Cumberland)
- State Representative Sheryl Delozier (R-Cumberland)
- State Representative Greg Rothman (R-Cumberland)
- Cumberland County District Attorney Dave Freed
- Cumberland County Coroner Charley Hall
The group will discuss recent legislative efforts to address the opioid crisis and how best to enhance coordination between the state and local law enforcement moving forward.
Founded in 2006, JFT Recovery and Veterans Support Services provides housing for those seeking recovery, as well as addiction education and advocacy for the recovery community in Central Pennsylvania.
WHAT: Roundtable discussion to discuss opioid crisis featuring public officials.
WHEN: Wednesday November 8, 2017; 11:45 AM
WHERE: JFT Recovery and Veterans Support Services, 300 Market St., Lemoyne, PA. 17043
MEDIA CONTACT: Noah K. Karn, 717.787.8524 (office)