Senate Law and Justice Committee
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 | Off the Floor
Senate Chamber and Virtual Participation
Meeting to consider SB 314, SB 503, SB 566, HB 425, and HB 427
- HB 425 (Dowling): Allows a holder of a liquor license to sell their stock of liquor and wine to another liquor license holder when they close their business.
- HB 427 (Pyle): Increases the licensee discount found in the Liquor
- SB 314 (Browne): Establishes the Pennsylvania Silver Alert
- SB 503 (Regan): Amends the Enforcement Officer Disability Benefits Law (“Heart & Lung Act”) by covering certain law enforcement agencies.
- SB 566 (Regan): Amends the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s current “dead license auction”